“What we call little things are merely the causes of great things; they are the beginning, the embryo, and it is the point of departure which, generally speaking, decides the whole future of an existence.” (Henri Frederic Amiel)
Monday, September 23, 2013
Dining Room Pitcher
I've always loved pitchers. One of my favorite watercolor painting projects, done years ago, was a set of four pitchers. I really like the result here, but I didn't (and still don't) feel an urge to paint more crockery. They're great for practice, but the daily painting project early on evolved from pure practice to painting things that were meaningful and/or beautiful to me personally. So most turned out to be landscapes, cityscapes, people, animals, or maritime subjects. Anyway, this is #82 of the 100 daily paintings. (No. 82, 6x6", on Gessobord, Nov. 20, 2012)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment